Splash Jacket Rental Rates
1 Day Rental $5
7 Day Rental $20
14 Day Rental $35
21 Day Rental $45
Bib Rental Rates
1 Day Rental $20
7 Day Rental $100
14 Day Rental $149
21 Day Rental $199
Kids Dry Suit Rental Rates
1 Day Rental $35
7 Day Rental $149
14 Day Rental $199
21 Day Rental $299
Dry Suit Rental Rates
1 Day Rental $45
7 Day Rental $199
14 Day Rental $299
21 Day Rental $379
If you are interested in renting? Please fill out the form below. We'll be in touch to help make arrangements!
The Fine Print
- Rental rates are based off the number of days that the suit is in your possession. This includes any travel time and your days on the water. Shipping times are not included.
- Drysuit rentals must be secured with a credit card.
- We are not able to ship rental drysuits internationally.
- We pressure test each suit when we receive it, so you're guaranteed to receive a dry suit that doesn't leak.
- We expect these suits to be used in a whitewater environment. A little wear is normal. If we have to do some mild patchwork, it's no big deal. However, if you tear the suit, rip a gasket, or destroy the socks, you'll be responsible for covering the damage.
- Please let us know as far in advance as possible. Letting us know far ahead of time will help us guarantee we’ll have the size you need when you need it.
- You must wear shoes or booties over top of drysuit socks. Drysuit socks are made to keep you dry but are not designed for walking around without shoes. Walking or even standing in dry suit socks can damage them and cause leaks. When changing into your drysuit, take care to stand on a tarp, carpet square, Tupperware lid, or a floor mat from your car.
- Do your best to keep sand and dirt out of the dry suit. Sand and debris can wreak havoc on the inside of the suit. Brush off your socks and under layers before you put the suit on. When you’re done for the day turn the suit inside out and try go get as much sand and dirt off the inside of the suit as possible.
- We’ll do our best to get your suit to a week or so before you need it so you can try it on and make sure it fits before your trip.
- Our drysuits are for kayaking, canoeing, or rafting and CANNOT be used for diving or diving certification courses of any type. .
- Expedited shipping is available, but it's not cheap. Planning ahead will make it easier for us and less expensive for you.
- Once your suit has shipped, please monitor the tracking information. If there is a delay or issue with delivery, please contact us.
- Cancellation Policy - Reservations must be canceled 17 or more days prior to the last day you can receive the suit. If the suit has already shipped out, shipping costs will not be refunded. Anything canceled fewer than 17 days out will be refunded as STORE CREDIT ONLY.